- Travelling and seeing the world, to help you make conscious choices about where you want to spend your life
- Taking the opportunity to live abroad for extended periods of time so that you can experience life in different parts of the world
- Learning another language and giving yourself different tools to think with
- Internationalising some of your assets, as geo-political diversification in case of catastrophic events such as a war.
- If you have the opportunity, taking advantage of the chance to obtain dual nationality to further extend your flexibility in terms of where you can work or live.