- How accumulating paper limits your flexibility and freedom
- Simple steps to reduce the paper you accumulate such as using e-billing and e-books.
- Ways to minimise the paper books you own, such as selling them as soon as you have read them
- Key tools for digitizing your paper and going paperless: a multipage scanner (such as the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i), a shredder and Evernote
- Keeping labelling and metadata simple: the three key attributes of date, location and person/organisation
- Options about where to store digital data: secure encrypted drives vs services like Evernote
- What to scan and what to simply delete.
A good site for more tips about going paperless is DocumentSnap