Many people find getting started as an individual investor daunting. This podcast episode is about how little I knew about investing when I got started. I describe what I came to expect from investing as I learned more about it. If you are starting out in investing, I think hearing my experience will be relevant for you.
- Fail-Safe Investing: Lifelong Financial Security in 30 Minutes by Harry Browne
- Where Are the Customers' Yachts by Fred Schwed
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John Bogle
- Previous TVL Episodes on Investing
- Previous TVL Episodes on the Permanent Portfolio
- I'm not a financial advisor and your money is your responsibility.
Listen To Episode 220 (10 mins)