So far, the Thinking Rationally series has generated more listener feedback than any of my previous episodes! In this episode, I respond to feedback on the topic of faith versus reason. Here are the questions covered:
- Can reason be accommodated within religious faith?
- Don't we all live by some kind of faith, anyway?
- Do I argue that we are "nothing more than matter in motion"?
- Did I present a fair history of Christianity?
- Episode 243— Thinking Rationally Part 1: Faith Versus Reason
- How To Think For Yourself Series: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Job Free by Jake Desyllas
- How To Leave A Review on Amazon