If you are interested in minimalism or a travel-oriented lifestyle, moving to a digital-only book library is a great benefit. Even if you don't plan to travel, switching to e-books has a ton of other advantages over maintaining paper books. This episode is all about the tools and techniques for managing an e-book library, including:
- Making the transition from a physical to a digital library.
- Choosing a database application for managing e-books.
- Organising an e-book library with tags and other metadata.
- Having a system for keeping your own notes about books.
- TVL Episode 115 How To Go Paperless Part 1
- TVL Episode 157 How To Go Paperless Part 2
- Free e-books at the Mises Institute and Online Library of Liberty
- Calibre (Free e-book management App)