This week's episode is about one of my favourite productivity techniques: the Someday Maybe List. It is an idea from David Allen's book, Getting Things Done. Many people focus on other aspects of GTD and ignore this particular idea, but I love it. In the episode, I make suggestions about how to get the most out of a kick-ass someday maybe list. Topics covered include:
- The Purpose of Someday Maybe List
- The benefits of managing your list in Evernote
- How tagging, sorting, images, and other Evernote features can make your Someday Maybe List more inspiring and useful.
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Episode 156: How To Unleash Your Creative Thinking
- Other Productivity Episodes
Listen To Episode 257