There are many different routes to financial independence. In past episodes I've interviewed people who have achieved financial independence through extreme saving as a salaried employee. My own route was through entrepreneurship—growing and selling a business. Whichever route you take, you need a strategy to address common challenges. There are three core questions that your plan needs to address:
- How do you plan to make good money?
- How do you plan to save a huge amount of what you make?
- How do you plan to invest what you have saved?
In this episode I suggest important things to consider for each of these three components of your plan. As always with money topics, you will need to do your own research. I'm not a financial advisor.
- Previous episodes on Investing
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley
- How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World by Harry Browne
- Image: Sylwia Bartyzel
Listen to Episode 182