- The focussed journalling technique called extraordinary time is great for thinking creatively about challenges in life.
- Another productive method of focussed journalling is the use of regular creative review questions for supporting ongoing creative thinking.
- The practice of noting and reviewing someday/maybe projects nurtures your dreams and helps you turn them into plans.
- Affirmations help you to be the best version of yourself by reminding yourself of what you have committed to do and who you are committed to be.
- Various other techniques are presented in the podcast, many of which come from the creative review part of the weekly review in GTD (Getting Things Done).
- Episode on Mental Decluttering
- Episode on How To Stay On Top With A Weekly Review
- Episode on Extraordinary Time
- Other Previous Episodes on GTD
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Photo Credit: mortimer? via Compfight cc
Listen to Episode 156