This week's episode is a review of the classic personal finance book Your Money or Your Life. Topics covered include:
- The inspiring story of the author Joe Dominguez—an early retiree who devoted his life to promoting financial independence for everyone
- An overview of the 9 steps to financial independence suggested in the book
- Strengths of the book, especially its focus on actionable steps that you can take to change your life
- Weaknesses of the book, especially regarding the discussion of investment.
- Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez
- Previous episodes about the Permanent Portfolio strategy