This week's episode is a review Leo Babauta's book, The Power Of Less. This book is about using habits to help you focus on what matters in life. In the review, I talk about some of the most helpful ideas that I found in the book, especially the suggestions about establishing a productive morning routine to kickstart your day. I also talk about some of the limitations of the book, and make suggestions for other useful books on this topic.
- The Power Of Less by Leo Babauta
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- The Power Of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- TVL Episode 178: Upgrading Habits
- All Previous Episodes On Productivity
Listen To Episode 253